Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Recent Conversations

Conversation between Buddy and Mommy:

Buddy: “Do girls have penises too?”

Mommy: “No, that's the difference between boys and girls. A boy has a penis and a girl doesn't.”

Buddy: “Then how do girls go pee pee?”


* * * * * * *

There is a Chinese Restaurant in town that has a giant panda on its sign. At the auto parts store across the street, Buddy pointed to the Chinese restaurant and said to Princess Sparkley:

Buddy: That's the panda shop.

Daddy: That's not a panda shop.

Buddy: Oh. What is it?

Daddy: It's a Chinese restaurant.

Buddy: Oh. 'Cept how come we never eatten there?



How cute is it that he thought they sold Pandas?


* * * * * * *

Princess Sparkley said something about what kind of car she was going to buy when she grew up. Buddy said, “I'm going to buy a UPS truck when I grow up.”


* * * * * * *


Buddy: “I'm going to be a train driver when I grow up. Or a mail man. I don't know yet.”


* * * * * * *


Buddy: “[Baby X] looks like a whole different boy today. Did he get a haircut?”

Mommy: “No.”

Buddy: “Then how come he looks like a whole different boy?”

No comments: