Monday, July 7, 2008

Lazy River

We tried out Grandma M's city pool last summer and it's awesome. So we went again this weekend. It's huge, but last year it was so crowded. This year we went on the 5th of July, after dinner. They were staying open until ten the 4th and 5th but just about no one knew that so it was pretty empty.


Their favorite part is "Lazy River."
You just float around in these inner tubes, through a tunnel of mist and some squirty water.
Baby X even got in but I didn't get a picture. B and I traded boys so when Baby X was in with him I had to get wet and go around Lazy River with Buddy.



Here are me and Baby X before we got in. Photo by me.



Buddy turns blue the easiest and quickest. So he's
always the first one out due to blue lips and shivering.



Princess Sparkley and B took turns being the wolf chasing the three little pigs. Again, this is with my digital camera so there's no sound. Personally, it sort of reminds me of the old movie projector films my parents used to play for us from the late Seventies to early Eighties, the poor quality of the film, no sound, etc.





1 comment:

Brandon T. Minster said...

Who's the fat dude? I think it's criminal that you posted a picture of me but not one of you in your hot new bathing suit! Hubba hubba!