Since we got our laptop earlier this year, it isn't regularly hooked up to a printer/scanner and I have slacked at posting her artwork. Here's to make up for that slack.
For her birthday I got her this book. I can draw people - an Usborne Playtime Series book. Here is her picture of someone riding a horse. Pretty good, huh?
She found a stack of paper in our craft box the other day and went crazy. She seriously drew about 20 princesses, all variations of these two.For Princess Sparkley's art class through the virtual school, she has been learning about portraits and self-portraits. She's also learned to draw more realistic looking people (ie: football shaped eyes, rather than circles. Oval heads, rather than circles. Lips with two curves on top and a line in the middle rather than just a line. Etc.) This is one of her self-portraits.
No comments:
Post a Comment