Saturday, September 15, 2012

Soccer

We signed all three kids up for soccer this year.  I failed to get a picture of PS at the first game last Saturday, but here are the boys.  Luckily their practices are all at the same location, but Buddy and Little Guy's are at the exact same time so on the days when B can't be there, Princess Sparkley hangs out at Buddy's practice for him while I'm across the giant field at Little Guy's.  Until the last game of the season, their games overlap a bit but aren't at the same time so we at least get to see some of each kids' game.
 
 


I love the little kid soccer.  Little Guy does great, way more agressive than his older siblings.  And he's good at following rules and instructions and learning new things.  His team is the orange tigers.  He was thrilled that last week his team won, 14 to 1.  One boy on his team scored all 14 goals.

Little Guy is the far left.
 
Little Guy took this picture of me.

No comments: