5th 3rd Kindergarten
I forgot to take Buddy's first day of school picture until this week. We "started" our school year the day after Labor Day like the rest of Virginia this year. We're still slowly getting into it, having the new baby and all. We decided that since Little Guy can read (he's working his way through Princess Sparkley's first grade phonics books) that we'd start him with Kindergarten this year even though he'd have to wait a year for public school. And even picking out Kindergarten workbooks for him was difficult because he knows all his numbers and letters. He does a great job with school too. He knows when it's "school time" and rather than disappearing every chance he gets like the big kids (especially Buddy) he finds books to read, brings me the workbooks and has me read him the directions, ets. Basically, he's going to teach himself Kindergarten while I'm holding a sleeping newborn whom I can't set down.

No comments:
Post a Comment