In all the hoopla of announcing the pregnancy and sex of the new baby at the same time, I forgot to tell about how the ultrasound went. He's measuring right on target. AND, exciting, the baby's head is also measuring on target. Usually my baby's head is measuring larger than the rest of the body.
Due to Little Guy's heart condition (aortic valve stenosis), my OBGYN made a note for the ultrasound technicians/doctors to pay special attention to this baby's heart. Everything looks great for this baby's heart, which is a huge relief.
And, here he is. Not quite as exciting as the 3D ultrasound we got for Little Guy that was identical to a newborn picture of Buddy.
*This baby is being referred to around the house as Mystery Baby since that was PS's vote for what to call Little Guy in the womb, except she lost and we called him Baby X.



2 comments:
So glad he is doing well! I hope you are too.
Great news, I'm glad everything is going well with Mystery Baby! :)
Post a Comment