We received notice from management that we would be getting a new sidewalk. Just our townhome. They marked a crack with a giant florescent X and left the note. Little Guy is a huge fan of the X. He told me all about it when I tucked him into bed the other night. Then the next morning at 7:45 a jack hammer woke me up. Nice. Not only can I not use my front door. Or park in my space. I also don't get to sleep. The kids were thrilled though when the cement truck backed up to our door. And again when the workers all left and placed a giant orange traffic cone on our step.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
New front sidewalk
We received notice from management that we would be getting a new sidewalk. Just our townhome. They marked a crack with a giant florescent X and left the note. Little Guy is a huge fan of the X. He told me all about it when I tucked him into bed the other night. Then the next morning at 7:45 a jack hammer woke me up. Nice. Not only can I not use my front door. Or park in my space. I also don't get to sleep. The kids were thrilled though when the cement truck backed up to our door. And again when the workers all left and placed a giant orange traffic cone on our step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool stuff here. John S. was in the infantry for 6 months, got out in May 1863 and rejoined in late July 1863 for the remainder of the war (in a calvary unit). He missed Gettysburg. Maybe that is why I am here...
Thanks for "taking us along" on your many travels and adventures.
Grandpa M
Post a Comment