Monday, November 22, 2010

Decorating

The kids have broken me. Last year we decorated the day after Thanksgiving. Which is unheard of in my world. This year we started on Saturday. Before Thanksgiving. I'll blame it on their persistence, their love for holidays and decorating, the fact that we'll be gone and then I'm hosting book club on December 2nd and would like my house to look festive.



Little Guy tried on his stocking. I'm not sure if he really thought it went on his foot or if he was just being goofy. Last Christmas he was about to turn two, so I don't think he actually remembers too much, if anything. After I hung the stocking he kept trying to put random stuff in it. I explained that it's for "Santa" to fill with candy and toys. He said "Oh. Hmm." Lately he says "Hmm" a lot. Not a thinking "Hmm" but a more of a "huh!" hmm. I heard him explain to B earlier that that is his stocking hanging there and it is for toys and candies and stuff.

No comments: