Tuesday, September 14, 2010

First Day of School



I see on a lot of blogs first day of school pictures. And even though we homeschool, there are a lot of things about regular school that I love and miss, so we still do first day of school pictures. Although we DON'T have the kids wearing backpacks, which I've seen on some homeschooling blog first day of school pictures and just seems sort of weird. B thinks it's hilarious because most first day of school pictures are on the outside of the front door, not the inside.

Little Guy did not want to be in the group picture and hid on the couch. He has been quite the grump so far this school year (you know, all two days of it) but he smiled for me later in the day. Probably sometime after he got to have calm down time watching Elmo.

1 comment:

RightHahn said...

Very fun! I like doing the boys picture on the inside of the door - but I'm usually not the one taking the pictures, and I got over-ruled this year.

Have a great school year!!