Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sick Baby X

Baby X threw up last Tuesday or Wednesday night about half an hour after I put him in bed. Than twice more before 10PM. He'd been grumpy all day, and felt a little warm before I put him in bed that night so I'd given him some Motrin. The next day he mostly drank juice and Gatorade and a few crackers, still had a fever, and was grumpy and tired. This was better than last year when he actually had the flu on his birthday and didn't even eat a bit of his birthday cupcake. AND, no one else got sick. Hooray! I was expecting a different kid to start throwing up every 12 hours or so.


Needless to say, he was grumpy and a little clingy to Mommy. This is how Jed found him one day when he came down to the kitchen... I put him there and since he thought it was pretty cool to sit there and eat a snack rather than whine at my leg, I let him be.

No comments: