Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby X on his Birthday!


Baby X on his 2nd birthday.


He found the spray (?) Cool Whip in the fridge and insisted on having it so I told him to put it on the table and we'd remember to have it with his brownies. He said, "Oh" and went and buckled himself in to his booster seat to await dessert.


To occupy him, I got out all the fridge letter magnets. Here's his word.


Then PS helped him spell out a message.


And had him pose under his name.


Here's the actual birthday, happy birthday song. And he was successful at blowing out his candles. He had one candle in his oatmeal for breakfast and blew it out. This film is actually the second time we lit the candles on his birthday cake and he blew them all out both times. At the end, you can here him insist "more" and reach for the lighter. I told him, "we can't blow out the candles again, it's time to eat the brownies now" and he said, "Oh" and eagerly awaited his treat.

No comments: