Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Map Party

Yesterday I asked B what kind of birthday dessert he'd like. Buddy then asked why kind of party he was going to have... you know, since kid parties have themes. I asked what he thought Daddy would like, he said Homer Simpson. I quickly talked him out of that since I couldn't think of how to decorate for a Homer party with what we had at home, not to mention making a Homer cake (me being frosting impaired and all). So I talked Buddy into a map party since B definitely likes maps and geography. Here's how the theme went:


Globe decoration by Princess Sparkley.


Happy Birthday banner (lettering my me, coloring of "Happy Birth" by Buddy, coloring of "day, Daddy!" and a globe cake by Princess Sparkley, all of this courtesy of a nap by Baby X).


Map banner by Buddy.


Brownie and abstract Earth design by me.


Please ignore the moustache!?!... I try to.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday!! It looks like it was awesome. That cake looks so yummy. I must say I have been wondering how long that mustache is going to last!

Myk said...

His mustache is so funny. It makes me mad that some of the male celeb's are trying to bring them back.