Tuesday, October 7, 2008

For Grandpa L





This was Buddy's outfit today. He woke up this morning and we gave him the news that the Red Sox beat the Angels and will be playing for the American League Championship. He was excited, but a little disappointed because in the National League he was cheering for the White Sox (I think because they are similarly named to the Red Sox). I tried to talk him into the red sweatpants rather than shorts because it was kind of cool and rainy today. But he insisted on wearing the shorts. So I tried to get him to wear just the shorts (it wasn't THAT cold). This is what we ended up with. I shouldn't complain. Yesterday he and Princess Sparkley were dressed like The Incredibles all day in all red clothes and he went to Walmart with me with his shirt and pants both on backwards. And he's been wearing his shirt backwards most days the past week or two. Don't know why. He says it feels funny and he likes it. It's sort of disconcerting because you think you're seeing the front of him because you're seeing the front of his shirt, but then you look up and it's the back of his head. Ahh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Buddy for helping me root for those RED SOCKS!