Tuesday, October 7, 2008

36 weeks

You may notice there's no picture here. Baby X erased it. I uploaded it from my camera, named the file, he cried, I picked him up he hit his slimy fist into the keyboard, it disappeared, I can't find it anywhere. And I'd already erased it from the camera. Only half the file disappeared, so here's one from Saturday when he was 36 weeks old. I'll have to take another one properly tonight when he's 36 weeks and 3 days old. Argh. Naughty Baby X.


He's discovered his pointer finger and uses it to poke lots of stuff. Here he's poking the alligator's eye. Good thing it's a friendly alligator.


He also erased some videos of him chasing (crawling quickly) after Buddy on his tricycle. It's pretty funny. I'll have film that again as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin Jax uses his thumb to point with, pick things up with and anything else he can discover to do with it.

Brandon T. Minster said...

Actually, aren't you supposed to poke alligators in the eye so they let go of your limb they've bitten? He's a survivalist!