I checked on the kids in bed the other night, and this is what I found. At first the yellow blanket was over her head as well. And if you can't tell, she has her PJ top pulled over the top of her head like a hood. And the flashlight shoved down her shirt is on. C-R-A-Z-Y. Reminds me a bit of her as my baby.

She slept with a hat on her head when she was 2 1/2 or so so she couldn't hear the crickets outside. Again... Weirdo. I'll have to put all the pictures together of her having fallen asleep with a book on her head/face. Surprisingly, there are a lot of them over the years.
1 comment:
That is so funny. Wouldn't you like to get in her mind and know what she was thinking about when she fell asleep like that? And how funny that she couldn't stand hearing the crickets.
Post a Comment