Sunday, August 24, 2008

Buddy [hearts] Sports

Buddy loves sports. Not just one. Any sport. When it was hockey season and B was watching the Pittsburgh Penguins play, Buddy became obsessed with hockey, "played" hockey with a stick and ball, and insists that we are next going to move to Pittsburgh so that we can see the Zamboni clean the ice.

During baseball season, it's a baseball and a bat and his Red Sox uniform.

It's also been football, etc. Right now he's way into running and hurdling.
Here are the hurdles he set up in our living room.




Here they are synchronize swimming (Princess Sparkley's idea).
Sorry the sound is so quiet, I can't figure out what's wrong with our webcam.

Here's part two and their score:

2 comments:

Erin said...

Gold medals all around. I am impressed that they actually are synchronized a lot of the time.

Kristi said...

This is one of those things that when they grow up and the Olympics come on they will say, "When I was a kid my brother/sister and I used to do synchronized swimming in the living room." Funny clips!