Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby Turtle

There was a severe thunderstorm warning, chance for quarter-size to baseball-size hail, thunder, lightening, and flooding. I'm wondering if the flooding is how this little guy ended up on the sidewalk in front of our house.



(*note Princess Sparkley's adorable crooked pinky)



Notice how brave Princess Sparkley is being.


Buddy barely touched it, but did want his picture taken with it.



I didn't touch it at all. B carried it back to the creek where hopefully it'll be okay.


This is how close we are to our little creek. You can't see it anymore now that all the trees have leaves. But that red door is ours, and the tree line to the right is the slope down to the little creek.

2 comments:

RightHahn said...

I love Princess Sparkly's crooked pinky!! It's clinodactyly, right? Garron has a similar issue (with both pinkies). They don't curve in - they just won't lay straight/flat. Some other 'dactyly' - I just can't remember which one!

Oh yes - and very cute turtle as well:)

RightHahn said...

It's camptodactyly - in case not knowing would bug you...