Wednesday, November 28, 2007

32 weeks and a little bit, I think



I knew how many weeks and days pregnant I was with Princess Sparkley. I'm pretty sure I was 32 weeks this Monday, but without looking at my calendar where I've written each week down, it's mainly just a pretty good guess.

B says I look drunk. It's because he was cracking me up trying to take this picture. First my sweater wasn't tight enough to show the actual size of my belly. So I was pulling it back with one hand. Then he was complaining that he could see the hand. This was already after having me move forward, backwards, sideways, etc. so that his bike, the tv, and a picture frame wouldn't be in the picture. Which I guess he succeeded at. So, don't mind the cracking up weird face.

2 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

You look fantastic! I think I've asked you this before... You dont know what you're having? I love surprises!! (Wait- when is your due date? Rowan was due on Jan. 21, she came on the 13th... they'll be pretty close to a year apart, no?)

NK said...

We don't know yet. We'll find out on Thursday. We're footing the bill for the ultrasound so we're waiting until about a month before I'm due so the doctor can check on the baby's position, etc. Instead of having one ultrasound and then having to pay for another at the end.

We've always found out at 20 weeks, so we're going a bit crazy. I almost thought about waiting to be surprised since it's so close to the end anyway. But all our baby clothes are in storage and I need to get them out and washed. And our storage unit is in a crap location where if it snows our car will slide into a drainage hole trying to drive past the gate.

Plus I just want to know.:)

Due date is Jan. 22.