Monday, May 14, 2007

Fancy

Princess Sparkley is a girlie girl. She was 14 months old for her second Halloween and when I put her in her fancy, ballet-like Peacock costume and showed her herself in the mirror, her face lit up and I knew we were in trouble as far as girlie girls go. She's always wanted fancy fancy church dresses, which isn't really my thing. Around Easter we were shopping and she saw some fancy Easter dresses. I told her we'd shop the after Easter sales and see what we came up with. Then I forgot. We were at Dillards the other day and I thought to look in the kid's section. We found this fancy, poofy, sparkley princessey dress for $12.50. Her hair was also curly before church, and she had a sparkley butterfly clip that she lost at church. So this did look much fancier and not so bedraggled.


2 comments:

Brandon T. Minster said...

The end of this is cut off.

NK said...

fixed it. thanks.