Wednesday, May 2, 2007
First and Second Birthdays Remembered
Here's Boy on his first birthday in California. The funny thing about his birthdays is that I always have good intentions of making him a fancy cake and it never really works. I can make some pretty good desserts, but I do a horrible HORRIBLE job frosting cakes. So Boy's first birthday cake I found in a magazine and was supposed to be a stack of baby blocks with his name and the number one on them. Not so. Here is the carrot cake he ended up with. (Which I don't think he ate since he isn't really a dessert person, even at one.)
Happy First Birthday Baby Boy!
Not having much fun blowing out candles, is he?
My brother has a little boy, M, two days younger than Boy. This is them celebrating their first birthday together. (Boy is signing "all done," still wanting nothing to do with desserts or birthdays.)
This is Boy's second birthday. I attemped a Thomas Cake. Had a mishap with the frosting (of course) but luckily had some Cool Whip in the freezer that saved it... sort of.
Boy on his second birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment