Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kids Taking Pictures

Little Guy keeps asking if he can take pictures of Mystery Baby so as long as he doesn't get right in the baby's face, I've been letting him.  Here's what I found when I uploaded the pictures to my computer.  I'm not sure what got between the lens and the baby that's causing the reddish tint... they're cute little smiles though.  (All pictures taken between 9/30 and 10/5.)





And then he forgot my rule about not getting too close to the baby's face to take a picture.




This cockroach was a kids' meal toy or something while Grandma M was here in August.  Buddy's been hiding it around the house and Grandma M taught him how to be tricky about it.  So it's never just sitting on the counter, it's peaking out from behind or under something.


And then Little Guy must have requested someone take this picture of him while we went through the Halloween decorations box.  Scary!








No comments: