Heading home we flew Burbank to San Francisco to Dulles. Burbank was awesomely empty, no lines for security and both going there and coming home I didn't have to go through the x-ray machine, just a normal metal detector. Score! The Burbank airport has stairs they wheel up to the airplane so you go outside and climb up them. I've always thought that was fun and the kids thought so too. Our plane from Burbank to SF was small so Little Guy and I were on one side of the aisle and Buddy and PS were on the other side (two seats per side). The plane from SF to Dulles was a regular three seats per side of the aisle. This meant the three kids were together and I was across the aisle from them (none of them would sit alone). That was more difficult, and is one of the reasons they got ot watch the inflight movie which was Pirates of the Carribeean 4 (which I normally wouldn't have let them watch). Little Guy fell asleep with his headphones on watching the pirate movie. The first pictures are PS reading in the Burbank airport while we waited for our flight.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment