Thursday, August 18, 2011

Smith Mountain Lake, VA

We needed to borrow some luggage for our California/Utah trip from B's sister.  Her family was spending a week at Smith Mountain Lake in southern Virginia, so they invited us down for a couple of days to enjoy some time with the cousins.

B and I kayaked to two new counties: Franklin and Pittsylvania counties. And I super injured my wrist and couldn't use it for almost two weeks. *

The kids (and I) were super brave and had a great time swimming and kayaking around the lake.



And the films: 
Buddy jumping in off the highest dock.



Buddy swimming.

Buddy kayaking.


B trying to board Buddy's kayak.




Buddy and Princess Sparkley kayaking.



*Two weeks ago yesterday and just the past 3 or 4 days have I been able to use it a lot.  It still hurts today, just a little, but before, there was a period of time when I was wondering if I could have broken it somehow.

No comments: