Monday, June 13, 2011

Kayaking

We went down to B's sister's yesterday just for dinner (and a super nice birthday dessert for me) to return all of their camping stuff before they go camping later this summer.  They had rented kayaks for the day before and decided to take them out on their community lake.  H got better pictures on her better cell phone camera, but here are a few.  The kids loved it.  We saw a bunch of fish jump.  Little Guy went all on his own (with B in the back seat) and then wanted to go again so I asked if I could go with him.  He said yes.  Then he was super disappointed because he didn't want to share a seat with me.  Luckily Mr. Grumpy Pants (is it a three year old thing?) perked up when I reminded him we were going to get to eat cheesecake.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Kayaking looks so fun!! Happy Birthday to you! :)