Friday, July 16, 2010

Donut Thief



Little Guy just helped himself to everyone else's donuts. We stopped at Dunkin' Donuts on the way home from the dentist to congratulate Princess Sparkley and Buddy for being so brave, but when we got home, it was super close to dinnertime, so we ate dinner and then had only half a donut each because they were full from dinner and we saved the other half for dessert/night time snack. Little Guy came over awhile ago and said he wanted his donut. I told him to wait and we'd eat them in a little bit. The next time I saw him he came in chewing saying he ate a donut. I asked whose donut. He answered, "all the donuts." He'd gotten a stool, carried it over to the counter, opened the box and ate 3 half donuts with sprinkles. He left the regular glazed one alone. And there were two littler pieces that he ate the frosting off the top of.

Needless to say, donuts are a sore subject in our family right now. We don't get them very often and both PS and Buddy are slightly annoyed at Little Guy.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Wow, he really wanted those donuts, that is so funny! He's really growing up! So we recently did the same thing, meaning, Austin and Gavin had a dentist appointment and I took them to get a donut afterwards for being so brave. Then I thought to myself later on, they came out of the dentist office with their nicely cleaned teeth, and the dentist has encouraged them to take good care of their teeth, and here I am buying them a sugary donut (with frosting and sprinkles, of course)....what kind of moms are we?! :)