Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bowling


PS came home from school with bowling coupons so we went bowling for Family Home Evening last Monday. It turned out it was dollar night though, so we didn't even use our coupon. Anyway, the kids had a blast. Buddy kept asking all week if we could go again.

B won. I was in the lead for awhile, but he beat me by a few points. I mostly like that it tells you how many miles per hour your ball is going.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Looks like fun. I'm wondering which bowling alley you went to. I've never seen the mph on the ball before. Although, it would probably only make me feel bad.

NK said...

This is Royal Crest Lanes... behind The Merc and across from Munchers.

They even have the ramps for kids to bowl on... but I forgot all about them until we only had one more bowl left.