I've been wanting this camera:
But it retails for just under $500, and I don't even think that's including the lens. I was saving up for it, but something more important to spend the money on kept coming along. So when my parents sent some money for me for Christmas this year I decided to add a bit to it and buy myself a better camera, if not my dream camera. Meet my new camera:
Nikon Coolpix S210 (in plum)
What you can't tell from this picture is how incredibly thin it is. .71 inches.
Oh, and it films with sound. (Loud clapping from all of this blog's readers.)
What you can't tell from this picture is how incredibly thin it is. .71 inches.
Oh, and it films with sound. (Loud clapping from all of this blog's readers.)
On our last trip to St. Louis we stopped at Circuit City in Columbia, MO (they've shut down all the Kansas City locations and supposedly have good sales at all other locations). I saw this camera and liked it a lot. My old camera was also a Nikon Coolpix. Circuit City didn't have any in stock. Nor did any of their locations in the St. Louis area. Or online. So I started shopping ads and found it on sale at Best Buy this weekend. I placed an online order and picked it up today.
Here are the few sample shots from my exciting day at home unpacking and doing laundry:


1 comment:
The pictures look great - enjoy your new camera! I like the plum color you chose...at least you don't have to worry about it getting mixed up with anyone else's! :)
Post a Comment