Wednesday, February 13, 2008

two weeks old


Princess Sparkley and Baby X


Baby X at about two weeks old.


More baby.


Baby bum and toes.


He fell asleep all up on his knees with his bum in the air under this warm fuzzy blanket Grandma L brought, then his feet popped out from underneath. I thought it was cute.


two weeks

Okay, so I have this goal to take a picture of Baby X with an object (this alligator/crocodile) every week or month to see how he grows. I saw it once in a parenting magazine where they took a picture of their baby in a diaper every month for the first year. It was pretty cool to see how much changed. I also saw in a parenting magazine a mom who had her baby girl photographed in the mom's old bathing suit... once a year, I think. It was a giant blankety thing, then it was a dress, then she's 16 or 18 and it fit her like a bathing suit. Sort of fun. So that's what I'm doing with these alligator pictures, except for last week he was laying straight. And this week he wouldn't. Argh. Uncooperative babies.

No comments: