Sunday, January 27, 2008

Baby X has arrived


B's drawing of encouragement to me during labor.


He was born at 4:46 AM CST, January 26, 2008
7 lbs. 10 oz. 20 inches (or as B says, 1 foot 8)





More pictures to come later...

4 comments:

Erin said...

He is so darling! Congratulations. Did that drawing help? I am sure it was good for a laugh at least.

Brandon T. Minster said...

I was going to say your blog's subtitle is now wrong, but this kid doesn't count as a Californian, so I guess it's okay. It's kind of weird having a Kansan in our family now. I bet he doesn't know the latest music and dresses like he's still in the 80s.

Rachel Clare said...

Congrats you guys! I'm glad he's here safe and sound.
N, you look fantastic. You'd just given birth. I dont look that good three weeks after giving birth.
Also, in B's picture, your left leg is significantly fatter than your right. I'm hoping this was because he was drawing fast, and not because there was some weird thing with your pregnancy that made you gain weight in your left leg.
Hope you're all doing well!!

RightHahn said...

Congratulations!!!! I was expecting him (from the cool 3d ultrasound pictures) to look more like Boy - but he's a great blend of his siblings. So cute...and perfect. I'm glad everything went smoothly for you (besides the having to wait and wait part) - Congrats again!!

Lindsay