Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fingerpainting in Pudding

I'm not sure if I'm sold on this Joy School preschool curriculum. We'll see. Last week was my first time teaching. We were learning about our senses which involved making pudding, and finger painting with it while we licked our fingers, etc. It was so funny to watch the difference in a the kid's comfortableness with getting dirty. Some only dipped in one finger and painted dots. Others basically had chocolate covered saliva left on their wax paper square.

The group. Princess Sparkley is included on the days that I teach.


E. 4 months younger than Boy. Chocolate colored saliva.


E. 4 months older than Boy. One fingered polka dots.


Boy. Chocolate polka dots. He got a tiny bit messier later on.


Princess Sparkley. 20 1/2 months older than Boy. Somewhere in the middle finger painting-wise.


E. Or Big E as I've heard the little kids call her. She's a few months younger than Princess Sparkley and thus, more than a year older than the other girl E of the same name. Everyone here except Boy has a name that starts with "E." Interesting.

No comments: