I got to go to Chicago for the first time the weekend of August 5th. We left the kids with their grandparents in St. Louis and B and I hurried up to Chicago Saturday and Sunday. B had an audition with Jeopardy! It went well. He's on their possible contestant list for the next 18-24 months. He auditioned for Jeopardy! when we lived in California and made it to their contestant list but they never called... so we'll see.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Quick Trip to Chicago
I got to go to Chicago for the first time the weekend of August 5th. We left the kids with their grandparents in St. Louis and B and I hurried up to Chicago Saturday and Sunday. B had an audition with Jeopardy! It went well. He's on their possible contestant list for the next 18-24 months. He auditioned for Jeopardy! when we lived in California and made it to their contestant list but they never called... so we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment