B's sister's family lives in Richmond, Virginia so we decided to make the trek this Spring Break. Now that his parents live in St. Louis that cuts four hours off the eighteen or so hour drive (not counting extra hours for county hunting).
We started Friday, March 16th arriving in St. Louis that night and leaving early St. Paddy's Day morning. We then proceeded to drive through Illinois at what I believe to be a Southeasterly direction into Kentucky. We spent the night in a hotel in Corbin, KY, near London, KY. According to B, our county totals for this first leg of the trip are as follows:
B - 30
N - 32
Princess Sparkley - 32
Boy - 32
B - 30
N - 32
Princess Sparkley - 32
Boy - 32
The kids giggled some (see Boy in picture), slept some, (see future posted pictures), and puked some (again, see future posted pictures).
1 comment:
This is Jamie (Goodrich) Styer. I hope you don't mind my peeking in at your blog. I saw you at Cristin's blog. I saw you last at your bridal shower in Provo I think. I came with Megan and Lygia Johnson. Your kids are so cute! I have a 4 year old girl and a 15 mo. old boy. We live in Provo still! We lived in Kansas City, MO. when we first got married. We loved it there. I would love to hear from you and what you guys have been up to! Daniel is the only one left in Camarillo. Kind of sad. Maybe you already know, but he's a policeman now. Policeman Dan. Or Roscoe p. Co as I like to call him.
Post a Comment