Princess Sparkley has had two twin beds (the top bunk and her new day bed) in her room since my parents were here in August/September and it's been a bit messy and disorganized. We finally bucked up and booted Little Guy from the crib (and took away his binky), to the lower bunk and organized/rearranged bedrooms. The boys' room is done (although still with a crib up just in case Little Guy isn't handling the "big boy bunk bed" well). Princess Sparkley's room still has a lot of work to be done. We'll get there. Until then, here's a peak at the boys' room:
The big boy in his big boy bed with his new doggy, Chocolate that he bought with his money to help the transition from crib to bed (and losing binky) to go smoothly. Don't worry, his favorite doggy, Bubble, is in the background. Along with his other doggies; Gus, Heart Doggy, and Cuddles. As well as an alligator.
Here he is wishing he had the top bunk.
And here's Princess Sparkley's room in its current condition. The boys' room was just as bad so there is hope.
I like the new digs. This now means you have room for at least one of my kids to spend long amounts of time with you. If only I could get you to invest in another set of bunk beds, I'd be in business!
2 comments:
Grandpa likes your doggy, Chocolate!
I like the new digs. This now means you have room for at least one of my kids to spend long amounts of time with you. If only I could get you to invest in another set of bunk beds, I'd be in business!
Post a Comment