Baby X had a check-up with his cardiologist today (EKG, echocardiogram, etc.). It went well. His doctor said that his tests results were even a little better than at his last appointment, and that the valve that they corrected is growing with him as he grows. So that's a good sign. I guess they never really know if it will grow as the baby grows or not. He indicated that some babies who had had angioplasty when Baby X did might need it again at this age, or very soon, but Baby X seems to be doing great. We don't have to go back again for two months. Yea!!
[I posted this without adding Buddy's translation of this so I'll add it now. B got home from work and Buddy explained to B that Baby X's doctor's appointment went well because "his heart was beeping more than at the last appointment." How cute is that?]
[I also posted this forgetting to include his weight. They weigh him in kilograms, so I have to come home and type it into a kilogram/pound conversion calculator online to figure out how much he weighs. This appointment he weighed 5.945 kg (if I wrote it down right), which translates to 13.106 lbs. or 13 lbs. 1.7 oz. (if my math is right). I don't remember how tall he was (they tell me in centimeters). He goes to his regular pediatrician for is 4 month old check-up at the end of May.
[I posted this without adding Buddy's translation of this so I'll add it now. B got home from work and Buddy explained to B that Baby X's doctor's appointment went well because "his heart was beeping more than at the last appointment." How cute is that?]
[I also posted this forgetting to include his weight. They weigh him in kilograms, so I have to come home and type it into a kilogram/pound conversion calculator online to figure out how much he weighs. This appointment he weighed 5.945 kg (if I wrote it down right), which translates to 13.106 lbs. or 13 lbs. 1.7 oz. (if my math is right). I don't remember how tall he was (they tell me in centimeters). He goes to his regular pediatrician for is 4 month old check-up at the end of May.







No comments:
Post a Comment